2017 – 2018
- Handel’s Messiah at National Concert Hall, Dublin and Halle, Germany (Handel’s birth town) with Our Lady Choral Society
- Quam Felix Curia Baroque Music of Golden Age Poland , Christ Church Cathedral Dublin
- Rossini Stabat Mater and Liszt Hungarian Coronation Mass 1st Performance in Ireland , with Our Lady Choral Society and RTE Concert Orchestra, National Concert Hall, Dublin
- Vivaldi’s Gloria at All Saints Church Blackrock , Dublin
- Mozart Requiem with St Cecilia Singers , Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin.
- The Armed Man, A Mass for Peace by Karl Jenkins and Gloria by John Rutter with Our Lady Choral Society conducted by Proinnsías Ó DuinnThe Church of Adam & Eve, Merchants Quay, Dublin 2.
- Witness in Bach St. Matthew Passion , National Concert Hall, Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2
- Lully/Purcell Choral Fusion Concert conducted by David Brophy Dublin and Galway
- Kate Pinkerton in Madama Butterfly Puccini and Flora Bervoix La Traviata with Lyric Opera Productions at NCH Dublin
- Handel ‘s Messiah with The Palestrina Choir Dublin at St Patrick’s Cathedral , Armagh and St. Mary’s Pro-Cathedral, Dublin
- Mozart’s Requiem in D Minor with Carlow Choir Society, Wexford
- Mercedes in Bizet’s Carmen with Lyric Opera Productions at NCH Dublin on 15,16,18th October